Thursday, May 31, 2012

Postivity Quotes

These are some amazing quotes I got on my positive quotes app on my kindle fire. Enjoy!

"If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves."
-Thomas Edison

"The best things in life are unexpected because there were no expectations."
-Eli Khamarov

"Nothing is predestined: The obstacles of your past can become the gateways that lead to new beginnings."
-Ralph Blum

"You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore."
-Christopher Columbus

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around."
-Leo Buscaglia

"Let me not pray to be sheltered from dangers, but to be fearless in facing them. Let me not beg for the stilling of my pain, but for the heart to conquer it."
-Rabindranath Tagore

"Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's experience."
-Victoria Holt

No comments:

Post a Comment