Thursday, May 24, 2012

Tips to Being More Positive!

    These are just thoughts of mine to get you more positive!
Think of What You Are
    Think of what you are, who you are, who you want to be, what you want to do, what you can change. Can you look in the mirror, stand confidently, and say "I'm proud to be ____(name)_____". If you can't, then what can you change about yourself that you want? Let your inner self come out. I did that today and I had an incredible day! It took me awhile to be myself and I'm still trying to be comfortable with it which leads into the next tip!
Leave Your Comfort Zone
    This is also very hard and probably none of these tips are easy, but they all will get you through life without beating on yourself. So the tip is just what it is! Leave your comfort zone! You've got to take some risks in life and stop being so cautious. I'm still learning this one but we all have our weaknesses and this is one of mine. It's great and safe and lovely, yet it's not life without risks.
Read Positive, Think Positive
    So you read about positivity, and you think positive thoughts and it doesn't work? Hmm...well, I have the solution: It takes time! Yeah, you can read and think positive and soon enough you WILL be positive, but don't expect it to happen the next day. This takes time. Patience is a virtue.
~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment