Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Safe Harbor

    It's comfortable, so nice and beautiful; the safe harbor. Now, you can stay in the safe harbor forever, stay in your own little place and never experience new ideas. But would that do you any good? Wouldn't it be kind of boring to stay in this one little place your whole entire life? Leave your comfort zone and take some risks. "You'll never cross the ocean if you can't lose sight of the shore." -Christopher Columbus. Actually, I took a risk today and I'm still a little nervous but if I hadn't done it, I would still be asking my self "What if I had?". Instead, depending on the answer, I can say "Oh well" or possibly be celebrating. Get out a little bit and get some new experiences. Stay around the positive people but don't stay in your own safe harbor forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment